RSS

Recent Posts

The Wonders of Summer!!
"Mrs. Plumbridge Garden Party"
Summer is finally here I think!!
Happy New Year!!!
Christmas Open House!!!

Categories

Summer!!
Website update
powered by

My Blog

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all!!!

Well the start of a new year hear at "Mrs. plumbridge" H.Q. It was a quiet Christmas here at Apple Tree Cottage even though the weather was so wet we were grateful we weren't flooded out like some of these poor people on the news!!!
The Christmas Open day was a flying success which is all the more rewarding full of Christmas cheer and mulled wine. I think Lucy Dog enjyed here Christmas turkey more than even we did!!

I've been hard at it with Geraldine (my sewing machine) inspired to make new things for 2014. I have some new cushion designs and bunting and some heart wreaths for Valentines Day. I feel 2014 will be a busy one for us here as we have a few new ventures on the horizon (to be announced later when all sorted).

I love the new year it feels like a whole new beginning. Although we have been struck by this cold/virus that seems to have been rife this time, I can tell I am feeling on the mend as I have the need to do some sorting out and de-clutter although it's mainly in my mind than in ractise at the moment at least the plans are there!! lol

I have been looking at our bedroom and thinking it is great need of a revamp. Unable to find bedding in the shops as usual I have decided to make some pillow cases and duvet cover from vintage fabric ..... why not as my life is surrounded by it!!! when I finish my design I will share it with you all!

2013 has been a funny old year with it's ups and downs. I have had a few disappointments in friendships which I suppose is all part of life when you are blessed with lots of friends..... Like anything when it comes to human beings it is always six of one and half a dozen of the other so I do take some responsibility and could have handled it better, which is maybe a lesson to learn for this year. Honesty is always a very good policy with chums that you value but when things get tough maybe some things are best left unsaid. Maybe we have to remember we are ALL human and can make mistakes but the most humane thing is to let the mistakes happen and to just show love and kindness........ who knows..... that is the holy grail of life!!
On the flip side of a happier note we finally got engaged in August so it looks like a "Mrs. Plumbridge" wedding for 2015...... how exciting!!

Oh well onwards and upwards must crack on. Remember to love and cherish your friendships as even in harder times to be without them leaves an emptiness inside us!!

Sally x x x

13 Comments to Happy New Year!!!:

Comments RSS
Online essay on 02 June 2016 06:40
Great blog.This is very good.Thanks for your publications.

Fitzgerald Foreman on 17 May 2018 10:05
Regular job.

carbonlessformsco on 28 May 2018 11:01
Hi this is really very helpful article. I go through this site really very nice information.thank for sharing such a nice information. sequanc of order form

plastic toy on 30 July 2018 11:25
i am glad to read thsi

www.topdissertations.org on 15 August 2018 07:16
It is a great deed to greet someone for celebrating happy New Year which has been the best time to take new resolutions. Following those resolutions is the one thing for which you are surely need motivation.

Buy Prorsu on 25 August 2018 10:07
If you are having more about the automobile tech then we are really interested to know about them. It has been all about getting the information that is being significantly required at the mean time work.

help with assignment writing on 25 August 2018 12:04
Well ! I found the article very informative for me and it also enhanced my knowledge a lot about clinical research. As I know that clinical research is a branch of health care that determine the safety of medications and diagnostic products for human use.

Steve on 03 September 2018 12:07
Your post is old, now the Christmas is coming. I really very thankful to you. You have done great job. I am going to share this post with-my friends. Soft playground tiles from Playgroundmats.co.uk

custom essay services on 25 August 2018 12:33
It is always delightful to read the post about new year's which is the real time to take new resolutions for the better future planning's. There are few that had been moving in my mind but I need a startup.

Smith on 03 September 2018 09:11
Very good post about happy new year. Your style of the presentation of the post is very good and attractive for the visitor. Thanks for it.To get rubber sheet Click here

black leather jackets on 05 September 2018 12:55
I appreciate your hard work here. As a student I sometimes struggle with deadlines, especially when I have so many responsibilities.Luckily, there is a this paper service may decide any paper tasks as soon as possible.

loemrntdherid1 on 06 September 2018 03:44
Excellently written article, if only all writtens offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place.

JFK Car Service on 18 September 2018 12:54
who wants some house interior help. i have got some unique great ideas about my house furniture and i am just loving this alot. keep sharing such great informative knowledge