RSS

Recent Posts

The Wonders of Summer!!
"Mrs. Plumbridge Garden Party"
Summer is finally here I think!!
Happy New Year!!!
Christmas Open House!!!

Categories

Summer!!
Website update
powered by

My Blog

June!!

June!! we think it is until we look out of the window!

R we downhearted ?.............. just a bit! never mind its onwards and upwards here at "Mrs. Plumbridge" HQ. Still recovering from the big County Show at Guildford a very long and hard day but REALLY interesting. I met so many different people and received a lot of very positive feedback to both all my items for sale and especially my brochures handed out explaining the story of "Mrs. Plumbridge" , glad I had those printed in time. Thank you to all those who came along and left with something form my stall even more thrilling, with a lovely smile on their face.

Now its all go for Shalford Vintage and Handmade Fair next Saturday the 23rd. I am particularly looking forward to this as it will be full of like minded people selling their Vintage, and I hope, nostalgic items. I'm glad I am doing it alone as I fear if I had help this would give me the ability to have a good look around at other stalls and return with more than I took. ( I'm sure we've all done that!! ) I've had a lot of regulars saying they would pop by and say hi so great!

Signing off now to crack on I will give you a "Post Fair" story after then.

x x x

12 Comments to June!!:

Comments RSS
Carbonless Forms Books on 12 December 2018 08:52
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.

zolejohu on 19 December 2018 14:19

Packers and Movers Mumbai on 25 April 2019 07:19
best moving and packing in mumbai – Packers and Movers Mumbai provide best Packing and Moving services Mumbai to all india. We altercate with your things as we probably are sentient the estimation of your merchandise to you. All your tactile things are taken care so they don’t get broken. We utilize the best brilliant texture for pressing. We now not most straightforward care your merchandise however moreover help you in unloading it at the destiny. We ensure that the items don’t get damage in travel. We furthermore give protection to merchandise. This makes you guarantee the remuneration for the loss of the items. We also give you transporter of the distribution center in which you could keep the products. Stockroom supplier is helpful for people in putting the products at enormous. We’ve roomy stockroom that is helpful for putting the massive merchandise. We are handiest offer supplier for things moving however moreover for car transportation. We’ve specific impeccable protocol for the moving of engines. We meticulously bargain in engines and bicycles inside India.

Packers and Movers Pune on 25 April 2019 10:45
Packers and Movers Pune One thing that people always mistake is that they have to fold the clothes properly to cover less space. That is actually wrong – when you roll them they take much less space, and you can fill a box with much more pieces of clothing than if you fold and place them inside. Also, this is a good method to use if you are moving with bags instead of boxes. Use clothes as bags Some clothes can be very useful in more ways than one. If you have old pieces of clothing which you rarely or never use and they can serve as a container, stuff them with other clothes and use them as bags. That means less money and time spent on packing supplies and materials. You have had no idea how useful a big old apron can be until now! https://assuremoving.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ https://assuremoving.in/packers-and-movers-pune/

essay writing australia on 08 July 2019 18:57
It was a great month for you. This one will be even better. Trust me, friend!

Smith on 28 April 2020 08:48
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Heavy duty non slip mat

how much does ****** robux cost on 17 July 2020 16:22
Great article! Very informative blog. This was very helpful! Thank you so much for this!

write my essay for me cheap on 05 August 2020 11:15
Glad my old method is here. Read the book and THEN SparkNote to make sure you understood everything!

do my assignment on 08 August 2020 17:18
I did that. I would read things like Abhorsen while in class, and then turn around and completely skip the classics we were assigned. I can talk about the complexity of that book for ages, the themes of it, the romance in it, but don't ask me to tell you about War and Peace or Don Quixote.

https://www.theme-junkie.com/forum/users/xayodov351/ on 22 August 2020 10:20
These specific documents incredible, as well as My partner as well as I delight in each of the perform that you have put into this. I'm sure that you will be making a really useful place. I have been in addition delighted. Great perform!

Tommy on 01 September 2020 07:37
This blog is very effective and valuable. I am very glad to read your blog. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Affordable garage racking

results dissertation example on 17 September 2020 11:31
Three months after June andI'm happyit's still warm and sunny outside.